I was reading another blog and was very interested in how this young girl (age 21) was trying to come to the realization of who she is. What she stands for. What's important to her. So I got to thinking.. I'm 38. Who am I? Who really knows who I am? So I have decided to tell me (and you if you're going to continue to read ha!) who I am. What I like. What I don't.
1. I am first and foremost a mom. Very happy to be a mom!
2. I can't say I loved High School, though I had a select few I did love. Kevin, Annette, Edie, LaChelle, Karen, Scott, Gregg. Not many more.
3. I loved Band. I still do. I was a band geek, my girls are band geeks.
4. I love roller coasters.
5. I hate fake people.
6. I hate dresses.
7. I love Bruce Springsteen!
8. I always tip well. (You should too)
9. I have many fears. Mostly about something happening to one of my girls.
10. I love my canine son, Max, probably too much.
11. I love to read.
12. I would love to meet Stephen King, Bruce Springsteen and Eve (she's on my shit list for the whole apple thing.. long story, but it involves me having to go through childbirth) ha!
13. I love Pepsi. Way too much. I am an addict. (have the tattoo to prove it)
14. I love my job. Not every aspect of course, but for the most part, I do.
15. I love gum. Cinnamon gum rocks.
16. I am the oldest of five kids. I actually like/love all of my siblings.
17. I love music. It's like the blood coursing through my veins. It's just that important to me.
18. I love being an Aunt.
19. I love to play games on the computer. (reflexive.com or pogo.com)
20. I'm a shorts and t-shirt and no shoes kinda gal. Don't try to change me ,it will never work.
21. I hate spiders. Seriously.
22. I'm a scorpio. That should explain a lot.
23. I hate lipstick.
24. I have 4 tattoos. Yes, four. A Pepsi logo, a butterfly, and dolphin and a half moon, half sun with Ashton above the tattoo and Brenna below it.
25. I hate racism.
26. My favorite meals are usually meals I make. Which sort of sucks lol
27. I adore my girls, and I'm quite sure they're spoiled rotten. But they are good girls.
28. The first car I drove was a 1977 Country Squire Station wagon with wood paneling down the side. Holy Hell it was horrible!!! But.. it got me where I was going and when I graduated I bought me a brand new 88 escort gt. Man I loved that car.
29. There are about four people from High School that I still despise with ever fiber in my being. Hmmm 20 years later and I still haven't gotten over it. Must have really pissed me off.
30. I hold grudges (see previous # lol)
31. I love bubble wrap.
32. I smoke. And I like to. Get over it.
33. I don't drink on a regular basis, but I have been hammered several times.
34. I love to drive fast.
35. I don't judge people. Well, I try very very hard not too.
36. I love that people can change. (sharp contrast to my # 29 eh?)
37. I can be very moody.
38. If I'm pissy it's best to leave me alone. Doesn't usually take people long to figure that out.
39. I'm funny. I love to laugh and cut up.
40. I hate cats.
So there you have it. 40 of some of the things that define who I am, what I am and what I'm all about.
I really hope that this young lady finds out who she is, but part of me wants to tell her that it's going to take more than 21 years to find out. I've had 38 and I'm still learning.