Ya know when they say that Walmart carries something for everyone, they ain't a kidding! They even care Valentines gifts that your stalker can purchase for you!! True story!
They have these gorillas, stuffed hearts etc that play you songs. Songs that are what I call, "Stalkery".
For instance, on the gorilla if you push his hand he plays Blondies, "One way or another". Let's think about this a minute.. "One way or another, I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya, one way or another" or her line "I will drive past your house, and if the lights are all down, I'll see who's around" STALKER! Of course, all the gorilla plays is "One way or another, I'm gonna find you , I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya one way or another". Still... very odd.
Odder yet! The stuffed heart when pressed in the center that plays Animotions, "Obsession".."I will have you Yes I will have you I will find a way and I will have you Like a butterfly A wild butterflyI will collect you and capture you" Seriously dude..
I've never really understood the obsession (yes, pun intended) with these songs! So now they're making money off of all the psych patients in the world that buy these for their "loves". Just weird!
Some of my favorite stalker songs?
1. Aforementioned-- One way or another by Blondie (we all love to scream/sing this song especially the part that says, "I'll walk down the mall Stand over by the wall Where I can see it all Find out who ya call Lead you to the supermarket checkout Some specials and rat food get lost in the crowd" Fun!
2. Two Steps Behind by Def Leppard
3. Stalker By Goldfinger (just cause of the name alone! lol)
4. Right Here Waiting For you by Richard Marx (and we all slow danced to this song in high school! HELLOOO!!!!)
5. Come To My Window by Melissa Etheridge (still a rocking song, no matter!)
So, for all you stalkers, head to walmart and get your stalkee a Valentines present!